Part 1 旅游咨询
1. contact phone number: 07958477022
2. best time to call: Thursday morning
3. number of people travelling: 7
4. date of return: 22 November
5. purpose of the trip: wedding
6. special requirement: one passenger cannot eat cheese
7. last county visited: India
8. purpose of last foreign trip: business
9. consumer’s comment on the website: too slow
10. email address: email@example.com
Part 2 操场翻修
Part 3 reflective journal
21. what does Part 1 should first include?
B. studying aims for the module
22. how does the man improve his communication skill?
C. a range of resources to show him an effective communicator
23. what was the man’s biggest achievement in the past?
B. he got an offer to lead a team
24. how could he improve his ability?
C. decide to listen to others
25. what is the man’s attitude after the discussion?
B. he is looking forward to it
26. 男的应该在他的reflective journal中展示什么？
27. essay: define/find a problem
28. exam: gain confidence
29. class note: find a weakness in learning
30.presentation note/mind-map: learn something from it
Part 4 棱皮龟研究
31. The advantageous shape of this type of turtle helps them move undersea.
32. one special feature of the turtle is that the shell is not boney but soft.
33. it can sleep in the water for several hours before feeding
34. it was fed on food high in protein
35. researchers sent sailing boats to catch leatherback turtles then attached tracking devices to them to study the migration in the Atlantic Ocean
36. When the turtle reaches the surface, the tracking device transmits a signal
37. the device can not only monitor the location and depth the turtle stays
38. the device should be charged to avoid running out of power
39. After tracing it for 2 months, researchers found no damage or crack in her shell.
40. but it moves very slowly to save energy
Some people think that it is more beneficial to take part in sports which are played in teams, like football. But others think taking part in individual sports is better, like swimming. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.